Who isn’t a crazy fan of Angoori Bhabhi from And TV’s popular show Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain? Shubhangi Atre Poorey, who plays this famous character has over time become a phenomenon, both on and off screen. Take a look at her performance on the show:
But, before stealing everyone’s hearts with her innocent and lovable portrayal of Angoori Bhabhi, here are some unknown and interesting facts about Shubhangi which many of her fans wouldn’t probably know of. Take a look…
- Shubhangi Atre Poorey hails from Indore, Madhya Pradesh and has an MBA degree.
- Before starting her acting career, she got married to Piyush Poorey. The happily married couple is blessed with a daughter named Aashi.
- She is producer Ekta Kapoor’s find. The actress had made her acting debut in the year 2007 with a popular show by Balaji Telefilms.
- She is a music lover. She loves to listen to songs while travelling. For her music is an energy that can take us to our dreams or can help us to be successful. It purifies the soul and fills up with positivity all around.
- She is a big fan of Bollywood superstar Salman Khan.
- Before Shubhangi, around 80 girls were auditioned for Angoori Bhabhi’s role within a span of one month. But, perhaps she was destined to rule hearts as Angoori Bhabhi.
In the show, Vibhuti is mad about Angoori Bhabi but in real life, it is exactly the opposite. Shubhangi is a fan of Aasif Sheikh. She was intimidated by him before she had started shooting with him.
Did you know these facts before? Let us know in the comments section below.