As an actor, Manish Wadhwa has played some villainous roles in the past too, but his performance in And TV’s popular mythological show Paramavatar Shri Krishna is surely one of his best ones. He plays the role of tyrant ruler Kans on the show. Ever since his entry, the actor has left a lasting impression on viewers minds as Kans. Watch the latest episode of Paramavatar Shri Krishna:
Apart from playing this role so flawlessly onscreen, there are some interesting facts about him which will leave you completely surprised. Want to know about them? Let’s take a look.
- He hails from Ambala Cantonment, Haryana.
- He has won many awards right from his school days to the university level before he became a popular name on TV.
- The actor started his career with theatre in Mumbai. He got a chance to work in a comedy show Khatta Meetha.
- He has gained immense recognition for his bald look over the years. But, he had shaved off his head for the first time when he was offered to play a historical character that of scholar Chanakya in a popular historical drama show.
- He has also featured in films like Shabri (2011), Jackpot (2013) and Padmaavat (2018).
- The actor is also a popular voice-over and dubbing artist. He has dubbed for the Hindi version of various popular Hollywood movies like The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, Predators, Tron: Legacy, The Twilight Saga series, Captain America series, Black Panther and Avengers: Infinity War.
- He is fond of singing ghazals as well as romantic songs.
Surprised? surely this actor is multi-talented and his acting skills are no less.
Which fact of the actor surprised you more? Let us know in the comments section below.
Catch Arjun and Parineeti’s stellar performance in Namaste England on ZEE5 now!