1. Ombrophobia-fear of the rain
The fear of rain can cause severe panic attacks in some people. This phobia is associated with several facts such as rain being synonymous with depression or the fact that children are often asked to not step out in the rain with the fear of catching a cold.
In film Phobia, Mehak (played by Radhika Apte) suffers from an unusual phobia, called Agoraphobia, which is the fear of stepping out of the house.
Does Mehak succeed in going out? Watch the film on Zee5 to find out!
2. Trypophobia- fear of holes
3. Nomophobia- fear of being without a mobile phone coverage
4. Somniphobia- fear of falling asleep
5. Xanthophobia- fear of the color yellow
6. Turophobia-fear of cheese
7. Papaphobia- fear of the Pope
Certain people have an extreme fear of holy and sacred personalities including the Pope.
It’s important to understand these are genuine fears that people suffer from and can’t control. So next time if we come across someone running away from cheese, let’s support them instead of poking fun. Deal?
Do you suffer from any phobia? Tell us in the comments section below.