Popularly known as Gori Mem, a.k.a. Anita Bhabhi from Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain, actress Saumya Tandon is much more than what meets the eye. Sure, her beauty precedes her in a room, but her mettle surpasses it. Certainly one of the most talented names in the telly world, Saumya has also carved a niche for herself in the industry as a great anchor, with some well-renowned shows in her kitty. Besides donning the hat of an actor and a presenter, Saumya also very effortlessly wears the hat of being a fashionista in her own right!
From bouncy gowns to casual shorts with a T-shirt and from chic dresses to elegant ethnicwear – there is absolutely nothing that Saumya cannot slip into and not look like a million bucks! Having established her own sense of dressing, Saumya is truly an icon to look up to and a force to reckon with when talking wardrobe. Moreover, she also experiments a lot with her colour palette and keeps up with what’s in vogue.
Thus, we have picked seven such pictures which rightfully prove that Saumya Tandon is the queen-in-waiting in the world of showbiz fashion.
1. Because summers are for pastels!
2. Bit of spice and all things nice, trust Saumya to look drop-dead gorgeous even when she is tired.
3. We would be lying if we said she doesn’t make us reach out for a glass of water. Temperature = SOARING!
4. Nothing like too much shimmer, is there?
5. A new style of saree draping coming your way, get prepared!
6. Too much black, what’s that?
View this post on Instagram
Wearing my most favourite designer @jade_bymk . The lovely off shoulder top with a trail is made by the loveliest and sweetest Monica and Karishma. Each and every piece of #jade reflects how beautiful the two are as people. Styled by dearest @anishashettyofficial . Happy wearing my fav designer , Day 64, #100HappyDaysWithSaumya
7. Elegance draped in six yards, that’s what this is.
Which of these looks is ‘Yay’ and which is a ‘Nay’ according to you? Write your answers in the comments box below.