Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain: Prem Suggests A Certain Baba To Vibhuti
In the recent episode of Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain, we saw how Kalavati Sharma, a friend of Anita, instigates Anita and Angoori against their husbands saying they have an extramarital affair. Because of this, Vibhuti and Tiwari are seen desperately searching for a solution. They then meet Prem and he suggests them to go to a Baba.
In case you missed the episode, watch it below:
Now, this is the most common problem that most of the men and women face. But the solution to this cannot be a third person in any case. Well, we will keep the superstition part aside as it is a separate topic itself. Coming back to the comedy part, here are 7 funny and illogical questions people ask Babas.
1. Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain: When Will My Wife Stop Being Suspicious?
2. Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain: Will My Daughter-In-Law Be Dutiful?
3. Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain: Will I Be Able To Settle In A Foreign Country?
4. Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain: When Will I Get A Better-Paying Job?
5. Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain: I Am Unable To Save Money How Should I Do It?
6. Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain: My Co-Worker Always Performs Better Than me, Why?
7. Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain: Is My Partner Cheating On Me?
Maybe you need a detective to solve that query for you? Instead, why don’t you try spending some quality time with your partner and not Baba?
As the list continues, there are many more questions that every person needs answers for. But do you really think that a Baba, who himself doesn’t have a family-life, can guide you with this? You may also come across some cartoons asking for money for a special pooja but what good will it do? We do not wish to harm anyone’s sentiments here but we request you to not fall for such things and instead live a happy life.
Which of the above question is the most hilarious? Let us know in the comments section below.
Watch ZEE5’s latest Original Series Love Sleep Repeat streaming now.