Do you prefer desserts over people? Well, then you truly belong to our category. Recently, Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain actress Shubhangi Atre caught our attention when she shared how much she loves desserts. Our beloved Angoori Bhabi made Shahi Tukda and her fans reacted to it with suggestions and appreciating the actress’s culinary skills.
After looking at this picture we were delighted to taste some heaven on earth and that is why today we bring you a few quick desserts recipes that you can try in your kitchen.
Let’s get started with the recipe which got us tempted. Shahi Tukda.
To make this recipe, you will need:
- 6 Bread slices
- 5 cups Milk
- 2 tbsp dry fruits chopped
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Silver garnish paper
- Cut the crust of the bread and cut them into a round shape.
- Take kadai and heat ghee in it for shallow frying.
- Shallow fry the bread slices from both the sides.
- Drain the excess oil using absorbent paper.
- Meanwhile, take another kadai and boil milk for ten minutes. Keep stirring.
- Add sugar and stir for more five minutes.
- Move the milk to a bowl and let it cool down.
- Once done, place the bread slices on a serving dish and pour chilled milk on the top.
- Garnish it with dry fruits and silver paper and serve it chilled.