Grey hair was once considered as a sign of ageing but now it is in fashion. A lot of women find men with grey hair more appealing. Though this change of colour happens naturally, many opt to colour their hair silver/grey to add an extra element to their persona. Our celebs are no less when it comes to following the ongoing trend. Nasirr Khan from Meri Hanikarak Biwi carries the Silver Fox Looks with great panache.
Take a look at his entry on the show:
If you are planning to try the look, then here are a few things you need to keep in mind.
- Let It Happen Naturally: The first and most important thing to keep in mind is let it happen naturally. Else, a few years down the line, you might have to look for options to flaunt the bald look.
- Get A Perfect Haircut: This tip is applied to all type of hair colour, you need to know what type of hairstyle suits your body so that once you get that look it will only level up the game.
- Choose Products Carefully: Be it natural or colour you need to maintain the hair and be cautious while buying products. To do so, always check the description to find out what suits you to keep your hair in perfect condition.
- Match The Beard: If you have a naturally grey beard then my dear friend Lord has blessed you with an absolute sense of style, and you just need to preserve your gift by maintaining it. If you don’t, then keep a light beard or nothing at all.
- Be Confident: Just like a cherry on the cake, this tip will add a badge of perfection. Carry the look if you are confident or you might just end up ruining all your efforts.
Love comedy? Watch Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain on ZEE5.