Love Me India is a kids singing reality show like no other! Why? Because here, it's YOU who decide the winner from among the best young talents from across India. Vote for your favorite contestants LIVE with just a push of a button! So, c'mon India, get voting NOW.
Voting is closed now. It will open in next episode. Stay tuned !
Love Me India” is a unique reality music program (“Program”) being produced by Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (“Company”) to be telecast primarily on the channel of the Company titled “&TV” (“Channel”), giving an opportunity to the participants to showcase their singing talent and participate in the Program to compete against other fellow participants in order to be selected for further rounds of the Program. By means of these terms and conditions set forth herein (“Terms and Conditions”), the Company is providing an opportunity to the viewers of the Program to participate in the live voting process which shall be carried out by the Company to determine the favorite/ preferred singer (“Singer(s)”) competing against other singers in order to be selected for the further rounds of the Program (“Voting Activity”). The Voting Activity shall be carried out by the Company through ZEE5 Application (referred as “ZEE5 App”) (“Voting Platform”). By submitting your Voting Entry (as defined below) through the Voting Platform on terms as more particularly described herein below, you agree to be unconditionally bound by the Terms and Conditions as provided herein below:
I. PROCEDURE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE VOTING ACTIVITY
1. In order to participate in the Voting Activity, each interested viewer (“Voter(s)”) shall be required to submit his/ her vote in the following manner (“Voting Entry”):
a. To submit the Voting Entry, Voter(s) shall be required to download and launch (open) ZEE5 App on his/her handheld device.
b. Voter(s) shall be further required to click on the Program masthead banner as displayed on the Voting Platform before the telecast of each episode of the Program, the Voter(s) will be redirected to the Program login page, wherein the Voter will be required to login either through his/her registered Facebook Account and/or, Google Account and/or from mobile number using an onetime password send to his/her registered mobile number, it is hereby clarified that Voter(s) logging in shall automatically be registered as a user of ZEE5 App and the Program. By registering and logging in on ZEE5 App, the Voter hereby gives his consent to receive any kind of communication by the Company to promote ZEE5 App.
c. On successful logging- in, the Voter(s) will be redirected to the Program voting landing page. It is hereby clarified that the voting landing page will be displayed only before and after a live performance of the Singer(s). Voter(s) can check the Singer(s) position and performance statistics by clicking on the leaderboard on the voting landing page.
d. Further Voter(s) will be required to click on the check-in button to register himself/herself for the voting process, on successful registration of the Voter(s), the Voter(s) shall receive a message stating “Thank you for checking- in! Voting for the contestants will begin soon” (“Registered Voter(s)”). In the event the Voter(s) is unable to click on the check-in button to register himself/herself for the voting process during the Start Time then he/she will not be eligible to cast a vote for that particular Singer(s) and will receive a message stating “Checking for this contestant is close, Please check-in for the next contestant”.
e. Only the Registered Voter (as defined above) shall be redirected to the voting page of the Program during the Start Time and End Time throughout the Activity Period. Further the Registered Voter(s) can either cast his/her vote for his/her preferred/favorite Singer(s) by clicking on “Yes” or can click on “No” if the Registered Voter does wish to submit/cast his/her vote for that particular Singer(s). Registered Voter shall receive a message stating “Thank You for voting” once he/she submit/cast his/her vote for the Singer(s).
f. It is further clarified that in the event the Registered Voter(s) is unable to cast/submit his/her vote by either clicking on “Yes” or “No”, then in such a case his /her vote shall not be counted for the Voting Activity.
g. Voter(s) shall be required to submit the vote for his/her favorite Singer(s) on the Voting Platform in accordance to the Start Time and End Time (as defined below) as mentioned in Clause I (3) throughout the Activity Period (as defined below).
h. All reasonable attempts will be made by Company to protect the data submitted to it by a Voter(s) from any loss and/or corruption, but in the event such data loss happens, Company may have to continue with whatever data is available, or in any other manner as it may deem reasonable. Company shall not be held liable for any loss of data or any action taken on account of the same. Company and/or its affiliates shall not be held responsible to make good of any such loss or dissatisfaction occurring on account of such loss.
i. Company shall take reasonable efforts to ensure that there is no security breach at its end in the course of conduct of the Program and/or that there is no data / vote loss and/or any other loss at its end. However, in the event of a security breach and/or data/ vote loss and/or any other loss for any reasons whatsoever, whether at its end or at the end of Voting Platform, Company and/or its affiliates shall not be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever, for any loss on account of any such instances as may be sustained by the Voter(s). Company shall have the right at all times to exclude or disregard any votes cast during any period where a security breach or data/vote loss or any other loss occurs.
2. The Activity Period for Voting Activity shall start at 21:00 IST on September 22, 2018 and continue till 22:15 IST on 23rd December, 2018 (“Activity Period”).
3. The Start Time for live voting of each episode of the Program shall start from the time the Singer(s) start his/her singing performance (“Start Time”)and ends at a message stating “Voting is closing now” being displayed on the television screen (“ End Time”).
4. Each Voter shall be allowed to submit only one (1) Voting Entry for each Singer from the Voting Platform. For sake of clarity, any Voting Entries received for any Singer(s) more than once from the same Voter(s) on the Voting Platform, shall be declared as null and void and shall not be taken into consideration for the purpose of counting the Voting Entries. The Company reserves the right to change the said restriction of one (1) Voting Entry for each Singer(s) at its sole discretion and shall not be required to provide any specific written intimation or otherwise to any Voter(s). Further, for the purposes of voting, the time limit to login and vote for any Singer(s) can vary, however, the minimum time limit shall be 50 (fifty) seconds. Such decision as regards to the time limit shall be taken by Company at its sole discretion and this decision shall be final.
5. Company shall promote this Program and subsequent Voting Activity through the medium of the Channel, Voting Platform, print media (newspapers), television (promos, astons, bugs etc.), on ground promotions, push sms, radio, digital media/ online and any other manner as shall be deemed fit by Company, at its sole discretion, stating the mechanism in which the Voter(s) can submit the Voting Entry in the Voting Activity.
6. It is further clarified that the details of the Voting Entries will be saved and stored in Company’s data bank/ server and the data bank/server of Voting Platform, to be utilized and publicized only for the purpose of the Voting Activity.
7. For purposes of the Voting Activity, “receipt” of the Voting Entry occurs only when the Voter(s) submits his/her vote on the voting page of the Program on the Voting Platform as mentioned in Clause I (1)above and in accordance to the Start Time and End Time as mentioned in Clause I (3) throughout the Activity Period.
8. If the Voter(s) fails to make the Voting Entry in accordance to Clause I(1), Clause I ( 2) , Clause I (3) and Clause I (8) as mentioned above then his/her Voting Entry shall be considered incomplete and the Voter(s) shall not be eligible for selection for the purpose of Voting Activity. For the avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that by submitting the Voting Entry, the Voter(s) is representing that the Voting Entry or contents thereof are not confidential or comprise any sensitive personal information.
9. Voting Entries received after the Start and End Time during the Activity Period of the Voting Activity shall be considered null and void.
10. Determination of the shortlisted singer(s) for further rounds of the Program :
a. It is clarified that the shortlisted singer(s) result shall be based on 60 % (sixty percentage) weightage on the vote casted by the judges and zonal captains appointed by the Company for the Program based on the performance of the Singer(s) and 40 %(forty percentage) weightage on the successful Voting Entries submitted/casted by the Voter(s) (“Public Voting Weightage”). It is hereby clarified that the Public Voting Weightage shall be determine, based on the Voter(s) who have successfully clicked on “Yes” to cast his/her vote by the total number of Registered Voter(s). It is further clarified that the judge’s and zonal captain’s decision and prerogative in regard to the selection based on the best performance of the Singer (s) shall be final and binding;
b. In the event there is a tie for a position between 2(two) or more Singer(s) post receiving the votes from the Voter(s), judges and zonal captains in the ratio as mentioned in Clause I (10) b above, in such case the elimination or the selection of the shortlisted singer(s) shall be at the sole discretion of the judges which shall be considered final and cannot be challenged.
c. In the event there is any technical failure of the Voting Platform, the scores of the judges and the captains shall be considered for the final decision and this shall be final and cannot be challenged.
d. Total votes of the Singer(s) shall be counted based on addition of the Voting Entries through the Voting Platform and judges votes. The Singer receiving the lowest votes shall be eliminated.
11. The Voter(s) shall ensure that the Voting Entry submitted is decent, in compliance with applicable laws, and is not immoral, defamatory, abusive, offensive, insensitive, libelous or blasphemous to any person, religious sect or section of the society, or infringe the rights of any third party including intellectual property etc. Voter(s) shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that: (a) belongs to another person and to which the Voter(s)does not have any right; (b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; (c) harm minors in any way; (d) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;(e) violates any law for the time being in force; (f) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; (g) impersonates another person; (h) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; (i) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation. For avoidance of doubt, the Voter(s) agrees that Company has the absolute right to remove any such material/Post which may not be in consonance with any applicable law.
12. Company and/or Voting Platform shall not be responsible for any Voting Entries submitted by the Voter(s) but not received or recorded due to any reason whatsoever including but not limited to technical disruption and/or network provider’s connection failure, facility provider, device compatibility or due to capacity constraints and/or any reason whatsoever. The services of Voting Platform are provided on "as-is" basis and Company expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for any particular purpose or non-infringement. Company and/or Voting Platform cannot guarantee and does not promise to any Voter(s) any desired specific results from use of the services of the Voting Platform in any manner whatsoever.
13. Company assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in any operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any Voter(s) or member communication.
14. The Voting Entry made is non-transferrable and non-exchangeable. Voter(s) agrees and undertakes that no cash equivalent or any alternatives or any other benefits whatsoever shall be given to the Voter(s) for submitting the Voting Entry.
15. The Voter shall not in any circumstance whatsoever make any claims against Company or any of its entities and/or affiliates arising out of or relating to any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to the Voter’s participation in the Voting Activity or any related activity, to the extent permitted under law. If the Voter is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Terms and Conditions, the corresponding Voting Entry will stand disqualified and such decision shall be final and binding.
16. Family members and relatives of the employees of Company and their group companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, holding companies are not eligible to participate in the Voting Activity.
17. No dispute shall be entertained with regards to the Voting Entry submission mechanism/ criteria and/or counting mechanism of the Voting Entries received by Company. Decisions of Company on all matters shall be final and binding on the Voter(s).
18. The Voter(s), if required by Company, shall be requested to submit identification proof documentation such as birth certificate/ aadhar card/ pan card etc. (“Documents”) in order to verify the authenticity of the name of the mobile number owner and Voter’s name.
19. All personal details and Documents requested by and supplied to Company by each Voter must be truthful, accurate and in no way false or misleading, failing which Company reserves at its sole discretion the right to disqualify any Voter’s Voting Entry.
II. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Participation in the Voting Activity is open to all citizens residing in India above 18 (eighteen) years of age (as on September 22, 2018) who must be medically fit and have no criminal conviction or an arrangement or a contract with any third party that prevents the Voter(s) from participating in the Voting Activity. Documents pertaining to medical fitness must be furnished by the Voter(s) promptly if required by Company.
2. Persons must submit the Voting Entries on their own behalf and Voting Entry (ies) by proxy will not be accepted, even for their family members.
3. Company reserves all rights to make amendments to the existing Terms and Conditions or withdraw the Voting Activity without giving prior notice. It shall be the sole responsibility of the Voter(s) to check the Terms and Conditions of the Voting Activity on the website of the Company/ Program i.e. https://www.facebook.com/notes/zee5/terms-and-conditions-governing-public-voting-activity-to-be-conducted-on-for-pro/1729122927216565/.
4. The Voter(s) hereby undertakes, warrants and guarantees to Company that he/she has full legal capacity to participate in the Voting Activity in accordance with the applicable laws as well as Terms and Conditions.
5. The Voter(s) understands and agrees that Company shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any Singer(s) being eliminated post counting of the Voting Entries as received on the Voting Platform from the Voter(s) throughout India. The Company shall not entertain any complaints from the Voter(s) or any person related to the Voter(s) in relation to the Voting Activity for of the Program.
6. The Voter(s) acknowledges that he/she has voluntarily chosen to participate in the Voting Activity at his/her free-will and is willing to bear all risk, costs and consequences arising from such participation in the Voting Activity.
7. Voter(s) who do not comply with these Terms and Conditions, or who attempt to interfere with the process of Voting Activity or the operation of the Voting Platform in any way shall be disqualified and the Voting Entries submitted shall not be counted.
8. Casting of a vote shall construe acceptance of all relevant rules and regulations mentioned hereinunder or otherwise, by the Voter(s) even if such acceptance is not explicitly given by the Voter(s). Company shall not be responsible for delayed receipt or non-receipt or incomplete receipt or corrupt receipt of votes.
9. Company reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Voting Entries submitted by the Voter(s), should any virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the voting process. The decision of usability of the Voting Entries received by Company shall be decided by Company at its sole discretion and such decision shall be final.
10. Company makes no representations, warranties nor provides any undertaking to any of the Voter(s) that any or all of the Voter(s) will be able to qualify for being eligible to get the opportunity of participating in the Voting Activity.
11. Company shall not be liable / responsible for any lost opportunity, damages, losses, costs, expenses or otherwise suffered / incurred by any of the Voter(s) in the event that the Company is not able to permit the Voter to take part in the Voting Activity in accordance with any of the foregoing provisions.
12. Notwithstanding any other provisions mentioned herein, Company may, at its sole and absolute discretion, cancel or reschedule the dates for such Voting Activity and at such date and place as it may determine.
13. At no point of time will Company be obliged to notify the Voter(s), the Voting Entry of whom has been disqualified by Company.
14. The Voter(s) shall hold harmless and indemnify, Company, its affiliates, its group companies, their employees, officers, directors or any other person from and against any injury/damage/harm/loss/ death/ mental or emotional trauma suffered by the Voter(s) and/or the Voter in connection with the Voting Activity and also to the extent possible under law, waives all rights to file in person/ through any family member and/or third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India to claim any damages or reliefs.
15. The Voter(s) shall hold harmless and indemnify Company, its affiliates, its group companies, their employees, officers, directors and/or any other person from and against any suit/litigation/injury/damage/harm/loss suffered by Company in connection with any act of the Voter and/or the Voting Activity and/or post and/or Voting Entry and/or any third party rights claims with respect to the material submitted by the Voters(s).
16. The Voter(s) shall not hold Company, its affiliates, contractors, partners, vendors and promotion and advertising agencies responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of voting information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit Voter's ability to vote, including any injury or damage to Voter(s) or any other person's mobile device or land line relating to or resulting from participating in the Voting Activity or downloading any materials. The Company and/or its representatives shall not be responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, technically corrupted or misdirected votes, which shall be disqualified. The Company shall attempt to use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security and accuracy of all Voting Entries and the methodologies/ processes/ mechanisms of said Voting Entries however the Voters hereby acknowledge and agree that such methodologies/ processes/ mechanisms are not infallible, and that the Company makes no guarantee as to its effectiveness.
III. OTHER TERMS
1. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by any court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable in whole or part, the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the affected provisions shall continue to be valid.
2. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the competent Courts in Mumbai.
3. The Company is empowered to take a decision on any conflict or otherwise not covered by the present Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion and the said decisions shall be considered as final and binding on the Voter(s).
4. Each provision of this Terms and Conditions shall be considered severable, and if for any reason any provision(s), or the application of such provision(s) to any person, entity or circumstance, shall be held invalid or unenforceable, such provision(s) shall be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions hereof, or the application of the affected provision to persons, entities or circumstances other than those to which it was held invalid or unenforceable
IV. NO LIABILITY
1. Company is in no manner whatsoever responsible and/or shall not be held liable, for any physical injury, death, mental trauma caused to any Voter(s) in any manner whatsoever, in relation to participation in the Voting Activity.
2. Company, shall be under no liability whatsoever to the Voter(s), in respect of any loss, damage suffered by the Voters arising from or pursuant to the participation in the Voting Activity or for any and all loss, damage, cost, expense or injury to life or property sustained by the Voter(s) at any stage of the Voting Activity whether or not caused by (1) the Voter’s participation in the Voting Activity; (2) as a result of the any decisions of the Company for any matter relating to the Voting Activity; (3) as a result of any comment, remark, judgment, view, criticism, critique, opinion and/or observation in relation to any Singer(s) made and/or passed by the mentor appointed by Company for the Program. Notwithstanding the generality of the foregoing, Company expressly excludes liability for all direct, indirect and consequential loss or damage, including but not limited to loss or damage to property or for loss of profit, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings pursuant to participation in the Voting Activity. Further, the measure of damages will not include, nor will the Company be liable for, any amounts for indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages of any party, including third parties; or for damages attributable to the Voter(s); or circumstances beyond the Company’s reasonable control.
3. The Voter(s) agrees that he/she shall hold harmless the Company, their affiliates, subsidiaries, group companies, their respective employees, officers, sub-contractors, vendors or any other person in connection with the Program and/or the Voting Activity including but not limited to persons connected to the Voting Entries counting procedure and/or elimination procedure based on the number of Voting Entries received and recorded with Company and/or any increase/decrease in the charges charged to the Voter(s) by his/her network provider for submitting the Voting Entries.
4. The Company or any of its affiliates will not be liable for any loss of earnings, employment or otherwise caused to the Voter(s) and arising as a result of his/her participation in the Voting Activity, if selected.
5. Company shall not be held accountable/liable for any disruptions/stoppages/ interruptions or cancellation of the production of the Program and/or conducting the Voting Activity on account of any force majeure factors or otherwise.
6. Company shall not be held responsible or accountable for any expenses (including but not limited to charges charged by the network providers for Voting Entry submitted by the Voter(s)), loss, or any other liability which may arise due to the Voter submitting Voting Entries on the Voting Platform.
7. The Voter(s) hereby agrees to indemnify the Company or its affiliates against any claims that might arise from his/her actions or omissions while participating in the Voting Activity or due to any representations, misrepresentations or concealment of material facts by the Voter.