Jiyaa Shankar is amongst those actresses who can pull off a western as well as a traditional look very well. The actress is currently wooing her fans as Dr Ira in And TV’s popular show Meri Hanikara Biwi. Her character in the show resembles her real-life personality, have a look at her performance on the show:
The actress is highly active on social media and loves to keep her fans updated. Be it a party or an event, the actress nails her look every time she wears a sequin dress. Look at her pic in the shimmering dress below:
Well, that’s something which every girl would love to try for a Saturday night. However, before switching to the shopping sites, here’s something you need to know about trying a sequin dress.
- First thing first, while choosing a sequin dress make sure you go for colours which are not too loud, for e.g. Black, Burgundy, Rose Gold and Emerald Green, etc.
- Avoid heavy accessories and go for something simple and matte. Wearing a sequin dress will itself be the reason for you to be the shining star in the room.
- Accompany your attire with a jacket. Though these dresses look great they are often made of light material that will make you feel cold.
- A waist band or belt will add more elegance to your dress.
- For those who want to include some jewellery, can add earrings that carry less glitter than your dress.
- Let the shine be limited to your dress and not shoes. While selecting the footwear, go for a plain black or something that enhances the look with the same colour.
- By now you might have understood that a sequin dress needs you to keep everything else very low and that’s the reason your make up needs to be neutral. At most an apt lipstick shade.
- Finally, something that will help you to be comfortable carrying it. Make sure the dress is long enough so that you can move and sit.
Feel something missing? Share with us in the comments section below.
Now carry your entertainment everywhere you go with the latest collection of Bollywood hits on ZEE5.