Saumya Tandon is popularly known today by her character’s name Anita Mishra aka Anita Bhabhi in And TV’s popular show Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain. Over the years, she has become one of the most loved characters and fans appreciate her antics and expressions on the show. Have a look at the latest episode of the show:
But, there’s a lot more her fans wouldn’t be aware of before the actress went on to become a household name with hindi tv show Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain. So, today here we bring you some interesting facts of Saumya Tandon aka everyone’s favourite Gori mem which will leave you surprised. Have a look:
- Saumya was the first runner-up in Femina Cover girl in 2006. She used to come to Mumbai from Delhi for modelling assignments.
- It was in the year 2007 when Saumya’s debut film Jab We Met had hit the silver screens. The actress played the role of Roop, the younger sister of protagonist Geet (played by Kareena Kapoor Khan).
- She has hosted 14 reality shows from all genres.
- The actress is a fitness freak. She is one of those few who puts her best effort to stay fit and gives some serious fitness motivation to many.
- Apart from acting, Saumya is also the costume designer of the show Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain. The actress has designed her own look and does her own makeup.
- The actress chose to travel by local trains during the shoot of Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain. She did this to cut short travel time, she commutes approximately 75 km daily for the shoot of her show.
- She is extremely protective of her personal life. The actress is happily married to banker Saurabh Devendra Singh. The couple tied the knot in a private ceremony on December 2.
Which fact surprised you more? Let us know in the comments section below.
In the meantime, catch or binge-watch your favourite show on ZEE5. Keep the entertainment going!