Indians are famous all over the world for the extravagant wedding celebration. No, we are not talking about Ambani’s but overall Indians who spend a whopping amount on this single-day event. An Indian wedding is nothing less than a feature film, which makes us think who has been inspired by whom – Bollywood by Indian Weddings or the opposite. Well, today we are not going to talk about inspiration, rather we will tell you what are the things that you can experience only at an Indian wedding.
But before getting started did you watch the new show Shaadi Ke Siyaape? As the name suggests the show is based on the Siyaape’s that happen during an Indian wedding. With an added alien-twist who come on planet Earth and meet Fancy Aunty who is a Wedding hall owner (Fancy Aunty is her name, FYI.). It is fun to watch these aliens helping Fancy Aunty to overcome every problem that occurs during a wedding:
- Food is one of the main reasons why people visit a wedding. It doesn’t matter how well you know the family or the groom or bride. If the food is good then your wedding is amazing.
- Sister-in-law can steal the groom’s shoes and get money in return. That is one rasam which lets you steal and get cash in return.
- Most Naagins are found in human bodies during the Baraat. ROFL, agree? The web is loaded with these creatures who not only dance like a Naagin but also act like one. And mind you, it holds true for both gender.
- All the young kids set out to flirt with the opposite party. In case you are an introvert, you should connect with your aunties, and let them do the job they know best – which is matchmaking.
- Meeting relatives you never knew existed. You’ll also come across many people who will tell you about your bachpan ka stories, that you’ll find unbelievable.
- Panditji who has to run for another shaadi. Now that explains the super-fast delivery of the mantras.
- Relatives not missing out on the opportunity to criticize about the arrangements.
Which of these points have you experienced at a wedding? Let us know in the comments below.
Watch the comedy show Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain on ZEE5